[Scilab-users] ScalaLab and GroovyLab support for caling SciLab

Stergios Papadimitriou sterg at teikav.edu.gr
Tue Jun 3 11:46:46 CEST 2014

Hi  Clément,

I need to study the Scilab-Java interface in order to improve also the
interface of Scilab - ScalaLab/GroovyLab.
(... this week I'm very pressed, perhaps I can do more next week!)

Do you know (or somebody else) where to find good staff on SciLab-Java
interfacing?

I do not know JIMS, a possible link for it?

.. perhaps, it is good to have both the compactness of SciLab and the
general purpose scripting of Scala/Groovy,
this is why I like to improve on that interfacing work ...

Best Regards
Stergios

Στις 3/6/2014 12:34 μμ, ο/η Clément David έγραψε: