[Scilab-users] ScalaLab and GroovyLab support for caling SciLab

Stergios Papadimitriou sterg at teikav.edu.gr
Tue Jun 3 12:37:01 CEST 2014

Good stuff!!

with my academic and research interests been displaced from
Computational Intelligence
towards Compilers and Operating Systems,
I consider as  very interested to study the SciLab sources,
and perhaps to be involved in parts of the SciLab core,
for the Linux platform that I like and I know more!!

  .. I need to admit however, that Windows SciLab installation is much
easier!

Stergios

Στις 3/6/2014 1:07 μμ, ο/η Clément David έγραψε: