[Scilab-users] plot x,y,z point with color

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Wed Jun 4 09:22:54 CEST 2014

Hello,

> De : mladen
> Envoyé : mardi 3 juin 2014 13:17
>
> It's a 4d plot query.

Do you mean you have a (x, y, z, t) vector, and you want a colour scale for t?

If so, maybe param3d1 with the "list(z, colours)" option
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.0/en_US/param3d1.html
Probably a bit painful... I think there was an example given on the mailing list, I'll try to find it on the archive (or if someone remembers).

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer