[Scilab-users] Interval arithmetic

hadiono mail2kristophorus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 07:41:47 CEST 2014

Hello friends..

I'm new to Scilab and doesn't have any experience with Matlab also. Still
read and learn the Scilab tutorial from Scilab website and others.
I'm doing a research based on interval arithmetic
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interval_arithmetic) and want to do the
interval arithmetic calculation using scilab.
Searching with Google and found there is a toolbox/library or similar things
for interval arithmetic but some how the development is stop.
Can somebody here help me for doing interval arithmetic calculation with
scilab?
Any link to websites or else are welcome.

Regards,
Hadiono.