[Scilab-users] WScilex.exe does not start anymore

hourglass hourglass at free.fr
Sat Jun 7 11:17:38 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have a similar problem here. I have been using scilab from a long time and
it is not starting anymore when:
- I double click sci/sce or
- launch from the shortcut (scilab 5.5.0, win 7 64).
- double click the Wscilex or scilex executable

However, it starts fine from the command line and even from a .bat where the
command is
"C:\Program Files\scilab-5.5.0\bin\WScilex.exe"

I tried deleting all files from the Appdata folder but it did not solve the
issue...

Any idea?
Thanks
Philippe