[Scilab-users] Interval arithmetic

hadiono mail2kristophorus at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 13:54:16 CEST 2014

That what I found from google and stuck, even I get the toolbox still won't
execute in Scilab. The cause is the version of Scilab and changes in Scilab
version. I'm joined to this mailinglist is because of that and hope someone
here has a better solution for me.
I just want to implement the simple interval processing like adding,
multiplication, dividing, subtracting.
My adviser told me to use Mathematica or Matlab, but I'm using Linux as my
main operating system and even they had Linux version I'm not sure they
will implement the same tools like the paid version in windows.
Anyway, your advise is nice and I'm looking that book now.

--
Regards,
Kristophorus

-----