[Scilab-users] Interval arithmetic

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 16:46:13 CEST 2014

Hello Hadiono, et al.

Gareth Hargreaves 50 pages on Interval Analysis in Matlab (December
2002) is available here:

http://www.ti3.tuhh.de/rump/intlab/narep416.pdf

Besides I received the latest (never published) Int4Sci package from the
original author (2 years ago).

Int4ScibinWin32.zip is about 1.8 MB. I can send in private mail,
who/where shall I send it to?

I never had the package working for me. I think it links to a C-library
(and I don't have a C-compiler on my machine).

The package includes htm documentation, examples, test script, etc. ...
many of the files are from 2008.

/Claus