[Scilab-users] Draw a figure in specific points

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Thu Jun 12 09:31:56 CEST 2014

Hello,

> De Jeibros
> Envoyé : mercredi 11 juin 2014 18:20
>
> Let's assume I have a list of x, y, z coordinates.

Sorry.
I should have guessed it was 3D when I read "param3d", but I answered too quickly.

> In each of these coordinates, I would like to plot a specific figure.

So you have a figure, and you want to translate it to a specific (x, y, z) position ?

Let's go back to the crosses.
You can have :

param3d(xvalue, yvalue, zvalue)

h = gce()

h.mark_style=1

The cross will be exactly the same whatever the point of view.

Now if you want to draw anything else than a mark, the shape will change with the point of view.

So, you can define your figure in a function,
and provide the position as a parameter, something like

function []=myfigure(x, y, z)

    param3d([x-1 x+1], [y y], [z z])

    param3d([x x], [y-1 y+1], [z z])

    param3d([x x], [y y], [z-1 z+1])

endfunction

myfigure(0, 0, 0)

myfigure(2, 2, 2)

You can also try the move() function,
but after a few tests, It semms the handle only refers to one single polyline.

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer