[Scilab-users] Expression block - Initialisation problem: singularity in a block

Michael Ungelehrt michael.ungelehrt at th-deg.de
Wed Jun 25 11:00:47 CEST 2014

Dear users,

I copied a simulation which I built up at a Windows 7 PC 64bit with Scilab
5.5.0 to a new Windows 7 PC 64bit with Scilab 5.5.0 installed just a view
days ago. On the old PC the simulation run without any problems, on the new
PC I get an error message (Initialisation problem: singularity in a block)
at the Expression block. I reduced the simulation to a simple model (see in
the attachment) to reduce other possible error factors.

The simulation you find in the attachment run on one PC, on the other not. I
have absolutely no idea where a mistake is. Simulation settings are the
same, too.

Can you please help me?

Best regards,

Michael Ungelehrt

Logo_TC_Cham

Michael Ungelehrt, B.Eng.

Laboratory engineer

DIT – Deggendorf Institute of Technology
Technologie Campus Cham

Badstraße 21

D-93413 Cham

Tel: +49 9971 99673-29