[Scilab-users] orientation of encapsulated postscript

Calixte Denizet calixte.denizet at scilab-enterprises.com
Thu Jun 26 17:40:02 CEST 2014

For me the EPS files are correct: %%PageOrientation is correct in each case.
There is probably a problem with your postscript viewer.
But maybe the exporter could rotate the figure itself (as it is done
with PDF exporter)... Please report a bug at bugzilla.scilab.org

Best regards

Calixte

On 26/06/2014 15:43, grivet wrote:
> Le 26/06/2014 12:30, Calixte Denizet a écrit :
>> Could you attach the generated EPS file please ?
>>
>> Calixte
>>
>> On 26/06/2014 11:52, grivet wrote:
>>> x = 0:200;
>>> y = sin(2*%pi*x/50);
>>> plot(x,y)
>>>
>>> I forgot to mention that I work under Win7.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> JP Grivet

> Here they are. Opening both file with Numpad, I notice that the
> ounding box is idential in th two cases, and wider than the page.
> Cordialement
> JP Grivet

Calixte Denizet
Software Development Engineer
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com