[Scilab-users] CLSS in XCOS: wrong use of input?

breitu breitu at arcor.de
Sat Jun 28 11:01:35 CEST 2014

Hi all,
If I use CLSS to simulate a simple linear system, for example:
x'=x

and I have the matrices:
A=[1]; B=[]; C=[1]; D=[],
then I get the exponential function.
If I now add a little bit normal noise from the random generator (mean 0 and
variance 1) changing
B to B=[0.01], I do not get what I expect a slightly blurred exponential
function, but practically white noise.
ONLY if I set also D=[0], I get the blurred exponential.
There is no error message that with B =[0.01] one now has to give a value
for D too.
It looks as the input from the random generator is used as if D=[1].
Question: Is my observation correct and is this a bug or a feature?

Ciao
Karl