[Scilab-users] Using Modelica generic block MBLOCK in Xcos

R0M1 romain.desbats at ifsttar.fr
Tue Mar 18 11:30:37 CET 2014

Hi Clément,

Thanks for your answer.

After activating "whereami compatibility" I get the same error message with
the same line mentioned.

Regarding the parameters definition, it seems to be ok for me. I define them
in the diagram context (in Xcos editor) in order to allow compilation and I
modify them to the desired values using %scicos_context.C=C (for instance)
before running the simulation.

Since it works fine when I replace the custom block by a standard block
using the same variable I think the error comes from my definition of the
custom block in the .mo file but I tried to replicate the original capacitor
block definition with only minor modifications.