[Scilab-users] Introducing the alorithm repository

prateek papriwal papriwalprateek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:43:34 CET 2014

Hi,

How are you and Mozilla :)

We have developed an algorithm repository which contains ~ 245 algorithms
from 51 different sources. Check out - http://algorithm.daqwest.com

Hope u like it!

The above repository is the pre-alpha release of our startup which aims at
building Information Repositories. There is a lot of information related to
a topic present over different sources and this information comes in
different forms like articles, documents, pdfs, ppts, zero click info etc.
What we are aiming is to bind these pieces of information related to a
topic spread over the web, connect these pieces and structurize it making
information repository.

More such linked information about a topic gives more power to *people and
machines* to access these different pieces of information efficiently.

Cheers!
Daqwest Team
contact.daqwest at gmail.com