[Scilab-users] I still can not install scibab-5.5.0 32 bit on my pc

Berns Buenaobra berns.buenaobra at gmail.com
Sat May 3 06:18:36 CEST 2014

Can you download dependency walker and use that to find out the dependency
issues. This is free utility that scans any 32-bit or 64-bit windows module
(exe,dll,ocx,etc.)

Let me know what you see.

BR,
Berns

Bernardino (Berns) J. Buenaobra
Faculty at the Dept. of Physics - University of San Carlos
Contact information:
For immediate reply on issues on grades,ISMIS, exams,
attendance, emergencies:
Mobile +639054732772
For online academic consulting in assisted chat, voice, video:
Google+ berns.buenaobra at gmail.com
Skype ID:  poormanphysics
Professional reference Research and Education link:
http://ph. linkedin.com/pub/bernardino-buenaobra/16/42/637