[Scilab-users] strange behaviour of handle property figure_size

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sun May 4 01:38:51 CEST 2014

Hello,

Le 03/05/2014 19:36, Eric Dubois a écrit :
> Hello.
>
> I have encountered a strange behaviour of Scilab 5.5.0, which did not
> happen with Scilab 5.4.1.
>
> This happened with the following sequence:
>
> --> wind=scf()
>
> --> wind.figure_position=[0,0]
>
> --> screen_size=get(0,'screensize_px')
>
> --> wind.figure_size=screen_size(3:4)
>
> --> plot2d(1:10,1:10)
With 5.5.0 on Win7_x64, the result is:
  - the width of the window is exactly the screen's one.
  - the window has no status bar. Resizing it (by 0) makes the bar
appearing.
  - the height of the window is too tall exactly by the height of its
bottom border, in such a way that the bottom of the blank background is
exactly at the bottom of the screen, and the border is below so not visible.
  - the plot is displayed, but with almost no bottom margin : X labels
are displayed at the very bottom of the screen

(before  this, the OS task bar has been moved on the vertical right, in
order to see the bottom of the screen).

HTH
Samuel