[Scilab-users] How can I solve simultaneous eqs with "dynamic" boundaries ?

toshi toshi0914 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 09:14:24 CEST 2014

Hi!

I'm trying to solve simultaneous equations using Scilab.
The constraints of the variables are like 0 < x1 < x2 < 1.
A program using leastsq shown below does not work:
binf =  [         0,  xopt(1)];
bsup = [xopt(2),          1]
[fopt, xopt] = leastsq(myfunc, 'b',binf,bsup, x0)
Obviously because xopt(1) and xopt(2) are not determined
before calling leastsq but they are used as boundaries.

So, could somebody tell me how to solve this kind of problem ?

toshi