[Scilab-users] Scilab 5.5.0 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Royek jakub.lukasz.rojewski at gmail.com
Thu May 8 09:52:53 CEST 2014

Hi,
I have installed Scilab via Ubuntu Software Center.
During code generation in XCOS I got message:

Startup execution:
    Generate a loader file
   Generate a Makefile
   ilib_gen_Make: Copy compilation files (Makefile*, libtool...) to TMPDIR
   ilib_gen_Make: Copy Untitled__84736_AM.c to TMPDIR
   ilib_gen_Make: Copy Untitled__84736_AM_void_io.c to TMPDIR
   ilib_gen_Make: Copy Untitled__84736_AM_Cblocks.c to TMPDIR
   ilib_gen_Make: configure : Generate Makefile.
   ilib_gen_Make: Modification of the Makefile in TMPDIR.
   Running the Makefile

!sorry compiling problem
!
!
!
!ilib_compile: Could not find the built library
'.libs/libUntitled__84736_AM.so'.  !

Can anybody help me? Do I need to install something else?
Royek