[Scilab-users] Displaying large amount of text outside the Scilab console

Rafael Guerra jrafaelbguerra at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 23:34:47 CEST 2014

Hi Claus and Adrien,

Thanks for you feedback and workaround.

Not the cleanest way of doing this but it works.

Below Claus code with small syntax modification to handle my Nx1 text string
and also cleaning the temporary disk file:

fd = mopen("text_out.txt",'wt');

mfprintf(fd,'%s\n',my_Nx1_string);

mclose(fd);

if (isdef('editor') | (funptr('editor')<>0)) then

    editor("text_out.txt");

    mdelete("text_out.txt");

end

PS: