[Scilab-users] How can I solve simultaneous eqs with "dynamic" boundaries ?

toshi toshi0914 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 23:12:57 CEST 2014

Dear Adrien,

Thank your for your reply and letting me know qpsolve.
The function qpsolve really makes linear constraints
and so it may help me.

Unfortunately, my equations to be solved are not linear
but trigonometric.  The problem is not straightforward,
but I will try to check whether it is possible or not
to change the problem into linear problem.

Thank you very much in any way.

Toshi