[Scilab-users] Problems with Arx-algorithm

Flo89 FlorianAug at posteo.de
Thu May 15 11:26:17 CEST 2014

Hello,

I did some measurements and data analysis on a system. Now I want to let
scilab calculate a transfer function with armax algorithm but I'm running
into problems.
input_short is the input vector and the same with output_short. Then I do:
[arc,resid]=armax(8,5,output_short,input_short)
[z]=arsimul(arc,input_short);

And afterwards I'm plotting the real output and the simulated one:
plot(scalar,[z' output_short']);

Now here are four different value pairs of the plot:

And here is the real system with input and output: (Is longer, the above is
only a extract)

Now I really don't know what to do to get satisfying results? Anyone got an
advice?

Thank you so much!
Florian