[Scilab-users] Share variable between Xcos Blocks

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon May 19 09:37:33 CEST 2014

Le vendredi 16 mai 2014 à 13:36 -0700, Paul Martin a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have created my own Xcos Block.
> I try to share variable between them without any link.
>
> I want to have the same behavior than the GOTO/FROM Blocks, but i want to
> manage the variable inside my own block.
> My blocks are developped in C, i thought use the globlal variable, but i
> dont know how to use it in C files.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul

Hello,

To "share a variable" at simulation time, I suggest you to implement
your own data management, store any shared pointer in the block->work
field at flag=4 (Initialization) and reusing it while the simulation
goes on.

GOTO/FROM blocks are handled during diagram transformation and do not
have any simulation function.

Regards,

--
Clément