[Scilab-users] Image processing for color positioning and distance from a specific point.

Varun Singh varun.krk at gmail.com
Wed May 28 10:35:35 CEST 2014

Hello

I am having problems with a program regarding the color detection and
location of that particular color in the picture. I browsed through many
tutorials but was unable to put it into effect for the desired output of
mine. Basically i want to locate the red points in the attached image and
also find the distance between the red and green parts of the image using a
scilab program.

So can u please send me the commands and instructions regarding how i can
proceed through this as i m new to scilab, asap and oblige.

Regards
Varun Singh