[Scilab-users] xcos : xcos_simulate(scs_m, 1) or xcos_simulate(scs_m, 4)

Quentin Mazué mazue.quentin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:33:56 CEST 2014

Hello,

Thanks for your answers Clement.

To evaluate the scicos_simulate function I used the following script :

Res = importXcosDiagram(file_path);
%cpr = xcos_compile(scs_m);

// Test xcos_simulate : 2 identical simulations
for i=1:2
    tic();
    xcos_simulate(scs_m,1);
    disp("xcos_simulate n° " +string(i)+ " = "+string(toc())+" sec");
end

// Test scicos_simulate : 2 identical simulations
info = list();
for i=1:2
    tic();
    info = scicos_simulate(scs_m,info);
    disp("scicos_simulate n° " +string(i)+ " = "+string(toc())+" sec");
end

With xcos_simulate both simulations last 65sec.
However with scicos_simulate both simulations last 66sec.

There is only a small difference between both function and this is in favor
of xcos_simulate even if it should realize more compilation/simulation step.

Did I do something wrong for the use of scicos_simulate?

Regards
Quentin Mazué