[Scilab-users] scilab doesn't work after splash screen

Pablo Fonovich pablo_f_7 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 22:06:53 CEST 2014

Hey: Try uninstalling it once again... Then remove the folder:

 "C:/Users/YourUserName/AppData/Roaming/scilab-5.5.0"

Replacing YourUserName with whatever your user is called... In my case it would be

C:/Users/Pablo/AppData/Roaming/scilab-5.5.0

Once you have uninstalled it... try reinstalling...

In fact... I would delete every folder called scilab before reinstalling, or do a clean remove with some application, ive heard of them but never used it.