[Scilab-users] robust boxplot within scilab

A Khorshidi akhorshidi at live.com
Tue Oct 7 07:33:55 CEST 2014

David Chèze wrote
> I'm wondering whether you already find scilab ressource for drawing
> boxplot on statistical data sets? I've tested some functions from
> different ressources but either not running properly or not robust
> plotting in scilab 5.5.

Hello;

Did you try nan_boxplot() which comes with the NaN toolbox:
https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/nan

Also there is another function named boxplot() form CASCI toolbox but this
toolbox should be modified to run correctly with newer version of Scilab
(e.g. sort() must be replaced by gsort()).
https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/casci

HTH
Mehran
_