[Scilab-users] Xcos : accelerate the simulation

Quentin Mazué mazue.quentin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 09:17:03 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have an Xcos diagram which is a simplification of a Simulink diagram. Both
diagram use the same solver (Runge Kutta 4) but Xcos works at 100Hz and
Simulink at 3000Hz

For the same result, Simulink needs 15sec (without accelerator mode) and
Xcos 45sec.

I launch my simulation in batch mode with
importXcosDiagram()
%cpr = xcos_compile()
Xcos_simulate(scs_m,1)

1) How could I decrease efficiently my simulation time?
2) Is there an equivalent to the simulink accelerator mode in Xcos?
3) If I use the "code generation" for my diagramm, will it improve the
simulation time?
--> If yes : How could I properly use the code generation mode?

Regards
Quentin Mazué

PS This post could be linked to the following one: