[Scilab-users] save : save a list of variable don't work

Quentin Mazué mazue.quentin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:30:49 CEST 2014

Hello,

I developped a script to save data with savematfile which works well but
when i modified it to save files in sod format it failed.

Here a small script to illustrate what I want to do :

I want to save the variables which names are contained into var2Save. It
works well with savematfile() function but not with save() function.

Moreover there is a warning : Scilab 6 will not support the file format
used.

Did I do something wrong or is it a bug?

This could be related to this bug : 12305.

Regards
Quentin Mazué