[Scilab-users] Xcos simulation problem with Scilab 5.5.1

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Thu Oct 16 17:25:45 CEST 2014

Hello,

Well found, the GAINBLK and GAINBLK_f implementation differs. GAINBLK do
not call the dgemm (LAPACK) if the gain parameter is a scalar double
whereas GAINBLK_f always does.

Due to a bug on the Scilab installer the MKL automatic download failed
and Scilab silently fallback to the reference lapack implementation.

To fix the issue, please follow instruction there :
http://www.scilab.org/en/community/news/20141016

--
Clément