[Scilab-users] scilab compilation enviroment

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Oct 17 11:38:16 CEST 2014

Hello,

Well, the scilab team used mostly the latest ubuntu LTS, some people
CentOS, Fedora or Debian however using the prerequirements is a must on
any distribution.

A quick guide is available at [1] using git and prerequirements. And
more complete wiki pages are available on [2].

[1]: http://wiki.scilab.org/My%20Way%20to%20play%20with%20master%20and%
205.x%20branches
[2]: http://wiki.scilab.org/Installation%20Compilation

--