[Scilab-users] scilab best compilation enviroment

Łukasz Kocot lukasz.kocot at sosnowa40.pl
Fri Oct 17 21:03:02 CEST 2014

Dear all, I'm frustrated when second time try to compile scilab with
atlas library.

At this moment (like previous)  i stuck with libjogl problem. And waste
for it another few evenings - without positive result.

Did any one know did exist enviroment (linux distribution), where all
libraries, packages etc. are set right, that compilation of scilab can
be done simply like it is described in manual? Is it Ubuntu? Debian? I
use Linux Mint.
In which linux distribution compilation is most easy?

Only reason that i want it to compile is to speed up calculation with
atlas library. But i thing time which i spent on resolving compilation
problem is longer than time of optimized calculation

Best regards

Łukasz Kocot