[Scilab-users] How to subplot SIVP?

Philipp Mühlmann p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 12:26:29 CEST 2014

Hallo zetor666,

to my understanding it is not possible to have subplots with imshow().

Depending if you have a color image or not it should be possible to
solve your problem with ShowImage() or ShowColorImage().

see also:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16402807/multiple-images-in-scilab-simultaneously

http://www.equalis.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topic=573370

Maybe its also enough for you to just use the Matplot() command?

best regards,
Phil

> Hello, i have installed SIVP - Scilab Image and Video Processing Toolbox and
> i want to subplot image. When i do it which
> example:
> subplot(2,2,1),plot(x) - its work good
>
> but when i do the same with image :
> subplot(2,2,1),imshow(im)
>
> its show me image in another windows (not on the same figure)
>
> anyone know how to solve it?
> please help

There we have the salad.