[Scilab-users] interpreting showprofile results

sgougeon at free.fr sgougeon at free.fr
Wed Oct 22 16:29:26 CEST 2014

Hello Candio,
I just caught it: add_profile() prepares the function to profiling. But then, the profile is really set when calling the function. Each new call cumulates the execution time and occurrence numbers for each line. In your case, you did not call the function at all before asking to display its profile. After add_profile, and before any profile display (profile, showprofile, ..), just call the function ; actually execute it. Then, you will see its profile actualized with non-null results.
Regards
Samuel