[Scilab-users] Saving and Loading big data

Matiasb matiasb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 17:23:52 CEST 2014

Thanks Antoine! yes, that is exactly the problem I'm experiencing.

For the time being, I'm trying to do some ugly stuff with 'listvarinfile'
and 'eval' to load variables one by one. Same for the save, saving variables
into different files one by one helps (not if the problematic variable is
only one of course).

Hope this gets solved soon or I will have to move to another platform (maybe
ROOT) to handle big data.

Cheers!