[Scilab-users] Iterator in XCOS?

Candio somephantastik at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 18:46:56 CEST 2014

For anybody who might be interested in the future, here is how I brought the
iterators palette into scilab 5.5.1:

Get the source code for the Iterators palette. I had previously downloaded
Scicoslab 4.4.1, so I went into the folder
\scicoslab-4.4.1\macros\scicos_blocks\Iterators

Copy the whole folder (Iterators) to
\scilab-5.5.1\modules\scicos_blocks\macros

add the iterators library:
SCI=getenv('SCI')
genlib('scsiteratorslib','SCI/macros/scicos_blocks/Iterators')

add the palette as described above:
interfaces = ["BIGSOM_f" "RAMP" "ForIterator"];
pal = xcosPal('Iterators');
for i=1:size(interfaces, '*')
pal = xcosPalAddBlock(pal, interfaces(i));
end
xcosPalAdd(pal)

If there exists a better way, I'd love to hear it.

Regards,
Candio