[Scilab-users] ATOMS problem

Pablo Fonovich pablo_f_7 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 19:27:00 CEST 2014

Hi: the problem is when you try to open the atmos gui? have you tried installing an atom's module by commands?
for example try:
                           atomsInstall('guimaker')
or any other package you are interested in... If it works i think the problem is in your atoms gui.

As atoms used to work before... you may also try to restore your previous configuration with:
                           atomsRestoreConfig()

Have u modified anything to scilab lately?