[Scilab-users] ATOMS problem

René Grognard dositheus41 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 10:10:01 CEST 2014

Hi Pablo,

I just downloaded a fresh copy of scilab-5.5.0.exe and installed it with
Launch at Finish.

This is what I got in reply:

*Startup execution:*

*Start plotlib toolbox 0.45*
*Load macros*
*Load help*

*Warning !!!*
*Scilab has found a critical error (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)*
*with "get" function.*
*Save your data and restart Scilab.*
*Warning !!!*
*Scilab has found a critical error (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)*
*with "get" function.*
*Save your data and restart Scilab.*

Oddly it came with an empty graphic window. Perhaps uninstall Scilab didn't
clean enough Scilab remants of previous disastrous sessions. I didn't dare
do "exit", rather I clicked the option "x" to get out.

Next I'll wipe out all traces of Scilab and reinstall it again.

But meanwhile please find attached the atoms directory you requested in
Word *,docx  and landscape format.

Thanks again.

René.