[Scilab-users] ATOMS problem

Pablo Fonovich pablo_f_7 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:56:21 CEST 2014

Hi: I'm glad you solved your problem... I didn't answer before because i was sleeping... i think is night here when is day there...
I was going to tell you about the "traces" of old scilab, cause it happened to me that when i reinstalled  scilab a few time go i didn't need to reinstall atoms modules... but is good that you could solve it by your own! Congratulations!
Is not a waste of time, that's why in joined the list and may be you could help me sometime!
Greetings