[Scilab-users] Scilab : Save all values starting with "vout_"

Quentin Mazué mazue.quentin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 08:35:26 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have a list of variables of different type starting with the same prefix :
'vout_' (for example : vout_time, vout_voltage, vout_current,...)

In Matlab, if I want to save all these values (starting with 'vout_' ) I use
the following command :
save('MySavedValues.mat','vout_*')

In Scilab I didn't find any equivalent syntax. Consequently I use the
following code :

variables2save = [];
variables = who('local');
for i = 1:size(variables,1)
    if part(variables(i), 1:5) == "vout_" then
        variables2save = [variables2save;variables(i)];
    end
end
savematfile('Resultats_Xcos.mat',variables2save,'-v7')

Is there any simplest way to do it?

Thanks in advance

Quentin