[Scilab-users] Matlab/Scilab

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Mon Sep 22 09:56:45 CEST 2014

Hello,

You might have a look at:

Alan Edelman, Open Source and Traditional Technical Computing (MIT, 2010)
https://www.scilab.org/content/download/395/2850/file/ScilabTec_Keynote.pdf

Eike Rietsch, Scilab from a Matlab User's Point of View (INRIA, 2010)
http://wiki.scilab.org/Tutorials?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=Scilab4Matlab.pdf

Best regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan