[Scilab-users] block.work in Scilab coded block

Embedded Toolbox embedded.toolbox at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:20:02 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I have uploaded on Atoms a new toolbox called "leftwavedenoise".
For this toolbox, I had to code the block simulation function in Scilab.

Because I needed a memory in the block simulation function, I used
block.work variable to store the data I want to access next time the
simulation function is called.

I put a scalar into block.work which is in fact a counter.

What's strange is that sometimes, this counter does not seems to be
incremented and stored as incremented preventing my block from working.

You will find the code of the simulation function attached to this mail.
If you want to have the full source, check the atoms repository.

Any idea on this strange behavior of block.work in scilab code ?

Best regards.

Alexandre HERISSE.