[Scilab-users] ./ Operator Question

Santiago Chialvo santi_0926 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 01:20:07 CEST 2014

Hi, first of all, sorry for my english, it's not good enough. I'm using Scilab 5.5.0 Version, and I found a problem that I don't understand how it works. First of all, when I do the operationR = A/B; With A = Scalar and B = Vector, the result that gives me is a R vector that satisfy:R*B = A;But, my question is, how does it works? I mean, we have R(1)*B(1) + R(2)*B(2) .... + R(N)*B(N) = A;Where we know the value of the components of B, and the value of A, but it's only 1 equation with N unknowns!How does it works, to have the values of R? Thanks,Santiago.