[Scilab-users] EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW error when using readxls

hoanhvu vu.hoanh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 07:30:02 CEST 2014

Greetings,

I am using readxls to read an Excel sheet. The resulting error is seen
below. I tried to increase the stack size by using the function stacksize
(and gstacksize) to no avail  The problem persists regardless. I am grasping
for straws and would be grateful for any help.

Regards,
Hoanh

Warning !!!
Scilab has found a critical error (EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW)
with "xls_open" function.
Save your data and restart Scilab.
 !--error 1
Incorrect assignment.