[Scilab-users] Xcos : Inherited values got with To workspace block

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Sep 30 12:39:56 CEST 2014

Hello Quentin,

Basically this is the way model.dep_ut flags works.

On you first file, event  is propagated as all the path is synchronous
eg. all the blocks does not "depends on t" but might "depends on u".

On the second file, the static switch "depends on t and u" so the to
workspace blocks that inherit the events are not sampled on the same
event than on the file 1.

Note 1: inheriting an event lead to such misunderstanding (and even more
with dynamic events), I strongly suggest you to explicitly sample the to
workspace blocks.

Note 2: even if the period seems to be the same 100Hz then 10Hz, the
signal might not be synchronous on a more complex model. To have a
deeper view, use "Simulation -> Trace" to log the execution on the
Scilab console.

--
Clément