[Scilab-users] Model Name from within interfacing function

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Apr 8 16:35:51 CEST 2015

Hello,

Currently there is no way to retrieve the current diagram (eg. the scs_m
variable) from a block interface function.

For me, block interface function have to be orthogonal to the diagram
structure to decouple thing and ease future evolution. What's your need
there ? Do you want to perform something at the diagram level from an
interface function ?

Regards,

--
Clément