[Scilab-users] How to unlock scilab console during Xcos simulation ?

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Apr 8 16:45:25 CEST 2015

Hi,

You have to be aware that launching an Xcos simulation execute Scilab
code. As Scilab is not multi-threaded, executing some code lock the
interpreters and commands are just pushed on the execution queue for
future execution.

One way to execute Scilab code while an Xcos simulation is possible
though : just implement a Scilab block ! For exemple, take a look at the
"TKSCALE" block (with a "tkscaleblk" Scilab simulation function).

In my view, implementing a specific GUI for your real plant might be
quiet similar to the TKSCALE code.

Regards,

--
Clément