[Scilab-users] qustion on functional argument

fujimoto2005 fujimoto2005 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 17:57:26 CEST 2015

I define a function with a scalar argument and use it with a matrix argument.
I want to get the matrix whose entry is the functional value for each entry
of a matrix argument.
When the function contains no "if then" close, I get the desired result as
the following function "f".
However when the function contains "if then "close, the function returns the
inverse matrix as the following function "g".
It is because "x>1" is false as a matrix and “else part” is executed as
inverse matrix calculation.
I want to get the code that "if then" is applied for each entry of matrix.
Please teach how to get such a code.

**code****
function a=f(x)
    a=x+1