[Scilab-users] qustion on functional argument

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Tue Apr 21 18:05:42 CEST 2015

This is mostly just stylistic nit-picking, but the best practice to use
for the least confusion across many languages is to put spaces between
operators and operands -- I feel that it makes the code more readable,
and in most languages that I've used it's perfectly acceptable.  In a
few languages it prevents subtle errors.

So,

b = 1 ./ x