[Scilab-users] Ways to speed up simple things in Scilab ?

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Fri Apr 24 13:31:33 CEST 2015

Hi again,

Another way you might improve your code: can you write it as a
matrix-vector product?
Like

M1_v=A*v;
Where A is a matrix of size (839,172) that corresponds to your weird
combination of v(i) to build M1_v.
It seems to me that you should be able to write it that way, which would
save a lot of time as matrix product are fast in Scilab.

Antoine