[Scilab-users] lsqrsolve

fujimoto2005 fujimoto2005 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:22:03 CEST 2015

Thanks a lot.
I could fix the problem.

But I have another problem.
I got an error message "zero division occurs" in the err_test function.
Actual err function is a more complicated one and there is a formula of the
form "1/parameter1".
So I use the "leastsq" whith I can set the  constraint on parameters values.
I set a lower bound 0.00001 for parameter1.
But still I have a same error message.
Is there some way I can stop the run and look at where zero division occurs
when error occurs?
I don't know whether scilab has a debug mode.