[Scilab-users] Finite element method in scilab

sabuzgreen nahidulislam8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:54:07 CEST 2015

I have some questions regarding your software. I am using software to do the
finite element analysis method. For doing the finite element method i have
to do the rectangular mesh. I have seen that i have to use some additional
tools for doing finite element method. It would be very helpful if you give
me any suggestion to do the finite element method with scilab.

Any suggestions regarding finite element method would be helpful. I admire
all of your attention.